It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
(male)

Pitbos HB User
Bumps

I've never had unprotected sex, orally I have but never otherwise. This past week I woke up with a big "spider bite" lookin sore on my right buttock along with another itchy "bite" on my back thigh as well as rectum itching. Now a week later they aren't as red and don't itch as much, I don't see and puss filled bumps or anything like that. Could it be herpes, I also play football which I red can cause a skin rash when sweating a lot. Any suggestions based on that?

Old 09-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
(female)

Lady La La HB User
Re: Bumps

FYI, you can still get gential herpes from oral sex if a girl gives you a b-j and has a cold sore on her mouth. Just be aware of this.... As far as what you're saying I can't say that it sounds like an out break to me. Maybe a cyst or acne or a bite? But the only way to be 100% sure is to go get a blood test that can tell you if you have herpes. Or if that bumps are still there you can go to a Doctor and ask to get a culture on these bumps to see if they are herpes. Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread