It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
(female)

amberx0 HB User
could this be HSV1??!

so on my lip line at the top left there was this bump, it turned into a "pimple" it had awhite head and was fairly big, a day or 2 went by and i tried not to touch it and it got smaller and the white part of it fell off, then there was a small red mark where it used to be, well i thought it was gonna go away but theres another white thing developing in the middle of it again, i never had this before, but for the longest time in the exact spot there was 2 tiny bumps in that area that i thought nothing of.. could this be herpes or just a pimple.. why would it automatically come back thou? also im noticing the smallest bump on the other side which has a burning feeling but i dont know if its in my head, if its nothing.

im getting a test soon i just wanna wait it out a little to make sure if i do have it thats its gonna show up (not really sure how long you have to wait) but im gonna go at the beggining of the month

just need some advice for the meantime please thanks.

Closed Thread