It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
(male)

markriveria HB User
Does this sounds like herpes?

I had unprotected sex with an unknown female. The next morning when she left, I noticed my sheets has some blood stains and a slightly off white (yellowish) color stain where her vagina would have been during sex. However, her vagina did not smell. Also, during sex, her vagina was continually dry so she was continually licking her hand to wet her vagina and then we would continue sex/kissing/fingering.

That morning, I felt a fever, nausea and an unsettled feeling, however this could have been from the alcohol. The next day I started to feel lower abdominal discomfort. The following day, the abdominal discomfort continued, with a pressure feeling in my testicles and I started to develop a mild fever, sore throat and flu like symptoms... with a tingling feeling in my testicles. Its been 5 days of flu like symptoms that are clearing up, but the pressure/discomfort in my lower pelvic area still is present.

Input would be nice.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Does this sounds like herpes?

Hello,
It is hard to say whether or not you would have gotten it from her. It is not transmitted from blood or vaginal fluids but from skin to skin contact so it is possible for you to get it if she had it.

At this point in time all you can really do is wait it out and if you do not have an out break at the 4 month mark get test via herpes IgG type specific blood test, by that time your body would have had enough time to build up the antibodies to be detected.

In the meantime, do not stress over it, no need to drive yourself batty over something that you possibly do not have

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread