It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

sjoseph1995 HB User
itching badly confused ??

ok hi guys im sierra and i guess im kinda of a virgin i only did genital rubbing with acouple guys and some ate me out and ive been itching for a minute now since i guess last school year i never had a outbreak but i itch on and off and i leave it alone it doesnt itch but when i start itching my vagina it then starts itching and i dont have a odor or a wierd discharge im just scared cause i do it can anyone please help ??

Old 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: itching badly confused ??

It may be nothing, maybe your allergic to soaps or something new. Do you wear tight pants or panties? If yes, try making sure your wearing cotton panties and nothing too tight.

In the meantime though I suggest you get tested. You can ask for the IgG herpes type specific blood test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
(female)

sjoseph1995 HB User

yes i do where tight jeans and thank u but what is all my partners where clean and i was clean also ?

Last edited by sjoseph1995; 10-04-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Clean as in STD free?? If that is the case then there is no chance for herpes. If any of them get cold sores there is a possibility they passed it on to you through oral. I am not saying you have it but it would be a possibility.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #5
(male)

KB65534 HB User

Itching a lot in the genital area is the main symptom of scabies or crabs. You should consider seeing a dermatologist or general practitioner . Scabies can be spread by petting with hands or by intercourse (but not generally by oral sex). However, you can contract either scabies or crabs if you were being eaten out while lying in a bed, couch, or car that belongs to someone who is infected. You can contract scabies through casual contact too -- there does not have to be any sex involved.

You sound like you might not know what scabies and crabs are. If that is so, then scabies are almost microscopic mites (like insects) that are parasites that burrow under the skin in the genital area, legs, between the fingers, and other areas of the body. They are very contagious. Scabies are also called "the itch mite." They leave small red bumps where they have burrowed, and just 10 to 15 live mites can cause rashes all over the body. After being infected for 1 to 2 weeks, you start to itch. When left untreated, the itching becomes intolerable. Crabs are also parasites that infect the genital area. Crabs are bigger than scabies, and you can find sometimes them by carefully combing your pubic hair.

Go see a doctor and tell them about your itching. If you have scabies or crabs, then can generally get rid of them fairly easily by way of prescription creams, lotions, and ointments.

The following user gives a hug of support to KB65534:
sjoseph1995 (10-10-2012)
Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #6
(male)

KB65534 HB User

Itching a lot in the genital area is the main symptom of scabies or crabs. You should consider seeing a dermatologist or general practitioner . Scabies can be spread by petting with hands or by intercourse (but not generally by oral sex). However, you can contract either scabies or crabs if you were being eaten out while lying in a bed, couch, or car that belongs to someone who is infected. You can contract scabies through casual contact too -- there does not have to be any sex involved.

You sound like you might not know what scabies and crabs are. If that is so, then scabies are almost microscopic mites (like insects) that are parasites that burrow under the skin in the genital area, legs, between the fingers, and other areas of the body. They are very contagious. Scabies are also called "the itch mite." They leave small red bumps where they have burrowed, and just 10 to 15 live mites can cause rashes all over the body. After being infected for 1 to 2 weeks, you start to itch. When left untreated, the itching becomes intolerable. Crabs are also parasites that infect the genital area. Crabs are bigger than scabies, and you can find sometimes them by carefully combing your pubic hair.

Go see a doctor and tell them about your itching. If you have scabies or crabs, then can generally get rid of them fairly easily by way of prescription creams, lotions, and ointments.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #7
(female)

sjoseph1995 HB User

thanks so much but i dont think its scabies or crabs but i would get like this white crust alot on my pubic hair or my outside of my lips but thats it but it itches and go away alot and come back

Closed Thread