It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
(male)

chaosdemon15 HB User
unsure and sweating it

Mmkay so about 4 or 5 days ago I had what I thought was a hemorrhoid... it started suddenly one morning when I woke up and tried to take a dump and was met with the most severe pain I've ever felt in my anus... talk about a pain in the butt... now im sure your thinking just get to the point so I will... im 20 years old, sexually active and male... like I said I've had some butt pain which didn't concern me to much until I noticed a half dollar sized red bump that looked like a mosquito bite on my left but cheek and another scloser to my thigh... I've been tested in the last few months for almost every known std, tho that doesn't rule it out... anyway I digress, those two bumps have now turned in to several small white bumps in the same location as the origional red bumps... one being in the shape of a c the other has no real shape... anyone have any idea what it might be? I have before and after images tho im not sure if I can post them on the site... just let me know... its starting to freak me out

Old 10-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
(male)

chaosdemon15 HB User
Re: unsure and sweating it

Oh also, if you are wondering why this ended up in the herpes section... its the only std that I know of that I've come into contact with... but it was previous to all the testing, hence why I had all the testing done

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
(male)

anonsacramento HB User

are you sexually active with men or women? this will help answer just a little bit. I think I had the same problem you did, but your answer will help define my answer back. It will make it a lot easier to help you.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
(male)

chaosdemon15 HB User

Women only, tho and hope this isn't to much information, my last partner wanted me to try being fingered which was the first time I've ever allowed it and it was maybe 2 or 3 days afterwards that everything started

Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
(male)

chaosdemon15 HB User

Also my last partner is not the same partner as the one with herpes... my last partner was recently tested and as far as I know std free when she last donated plasma

Old 10-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
(male)

anonsacramento HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosdemon15 View Post
Women only, tho and hope this isn't to much information, my last partner wanted me to try being fingered which was the first time I've ever allowed it and it was maybe 2 or 3 days afterwards that everything started
It's not too much information...that actually makes sense. I had the same thing occur with me, and if your body happens to be particularly sensitive around there, putting anything up there can really mess you up. And there's the possibility that her nails could have done some damage that cant be seen. My issue was complicated by a lack of fiber in my diet so as I kept trying to have bowel movements it worsened the condition. If the hemorrhoid is still there, fill a tub with water as hot as you can bear and just sit in it for 20-25 minutes every day. that helped me a lot. also buy a stool softener from the drug store, and try to eat lots of fruits and vegetables to provide roughage. This made my problems go away after a few weeks and now it is gone! However, if my diet gets poor again and I start having a hard time making bowel movements then i start to have problems.

as for the other blisters/bumps, they could just be a rash caused by anything. If you've been tested for everything and the tests have come back negative, then you should be ok. As long as it hasn't been too short of a time since any possible exposure. You should have a doctor examine it again, and see what they say.

I hope I was some help. I related to the hemorrhoid issue but I'm not sure about the bumps. It's hard to image what they look like without seeing them haha. another possibility could be anal warts....but again i'm not sure.

Closed Thread