It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
(male)

Ouch127 HB User
Is it herpes??

Ok so recently I had a itch at the start of my but crack where my tail bone is. I itched it a lot and now I have some red bumps on one side of my butt cheek right beside my tailbone. I am only 16 years old. Although I did recurve oral sex from a girl with no cold sores 3 years prior to this. There is one patch of ichy bumps and then one single ichy bump about a inch away from the patch. Their Isent really and discharge but I squeezed the one single one very hard and clear fluid came out of it. I have no fever at all. But have a swillen lymph node in my pubic region. The doctor saw the lymph node and put me on antibiotics. It seems that the antibiotics are healing it very quickly. The doctor did not see the red bumps. I have not noticed any other symptoms besides the lymph node. It is right now turning into scabs in the patch but the one a inch away is not a scab yet. Btw I also kissed the girl a lot but got nothing like this on my lips. The bumps aren't very elevated. And I have a bad habit of wearing underweare more then once but I shower every morning

Old 10-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
(male)

Ouch127 HB User
Re: Is it herpes??

Also I can itch the bumps and it doesent really hurt but when I pull the hairs around it it hurts a lot. My pubic region is not ichy at all I live with someone who has shingles if that makes a difference. The bumps weren't really their until I inched it really hard

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
(male)

Ouch127 HB User

I was not stressed when I felt the itch and since the oral sex I have been very sick with the flu and no outbreak my system should also be strong right now because I have been working out a lot

Old 10-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
(male)

Ouch127 HB User

One more thing is I used someone else's shaver to shave my pubes but that couldn't have spred it right?

Old 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
(male)

Ouch127 HB User

The cluster I scabbing now and the middle scabs are yellow in color. The sore about a inch from the cluster Isent scabbing yet. But I shaved over them all to get a better look.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
(female)

PurpleSaddle HB UserPurpleSaddle HB User

It sounds like possible fungal infection. Try putting an anti-fungal on it and see if that helps any.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #7
(male)

Ouch127 HB User

Thanks, they heart a lot at first but now they dont really hurt. That's what I was thinking sort of because i iched it really hard and took some skin off leaving it open for infection also in the middle of the crack there is almost like a small hole that is yellow a bit like honey color with hurts to touch. Honestly the odds that it is herpes seem very low considering it was 3 years ago that I got the oral and I am a virgin. They are almost fully healed and it started 3 days ago. I started high dose anti biotics yesterday morning and all day today and I have to say I have seen a big difference. I have never felt burning during urination but I hav worried a lot about it bein herpes. Although the odds are slim. If it is herpes when should I expect to see another outbreak? Also sorry about my spelling I am on my cell phone. It is almost like yellow in the middle and raised around it, although it is not raised a lot and almost flat. And a inch away from the cluster is a dark red dot with light red around it.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #8
(male)

Ouch127 HB User

???????????????????

Old 10-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #9
(male)

Ouch127 HB User

Bump...................

Closed Thread