It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
(male)

Mr81981 HB User
Im new and I got a few questions

Hello everyone I'm new here and looking for some help...Well I had sex with a friend who has herpes and she hasn't had an Outbreaks in 7 years and takes medication for her herpes...she told me she's had sex with a few people since she got herpes and never gave it to anyone...She was with her Ex for about 6 years and they unprotected sex the whole time they we're together and he never got anything they also had a baby together and her son doesn't have it...We've had sex about 4 times using protection the last time was on 9/27/12 and about on the 3rd of this month I woke up in the middle of the night and I had to pee really bad and I notice I had a vibration sensation feeling in the inside of my penis head I went to the doctor B/C I thought it was a UTI but It wasn't she gave me medication to take for 10 days and now the vibration sensation dulled down alot almost gone and I have no bumps or rashes or redness....So should I worry thank you so much If I can get some help with this!!

Old 10-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Im new and I got a few questions

Hello,
It may have just been a bacterial infection, what kind of medication were you given? Your chances are very low in getting the virus being that she is on suppressive therapy and you guys use condoms. I wouldn't worry much over it though.

The following user gives a hug of support to angeleyz81:
Mr81981 (10-17-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
Mr81981 (10-17-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
(male)

Mr81981 HB User
Re: Im new and I got a few questions

Doxycyclin I started taking it last Friday and the sensation is now gone so you think I don't have anything to worry about? But before I got put on meds I took cranberry pills and drinking cranberry juice and it started to feel better...now that I'm on the meds it feels way better...Thanks so much for answering back

Closed Thread