It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 06:28 AM   #1
(female)

Ashley43 HB User
Very anxious & need advice, PLEASE

Hi. I'm really looking for some advice asap..

I'm 25 and have never had a soldsore, however i was just with some one who has one, small on their lip. We had oral sex and I am petrfied I'm going to get Genital Herpes. The coldsore wasn't at all weepy as she keeps it well medicated. What are the chances of me getting this, and what should I do at this moment in time....

would really love it if someone could offer me some advice as I'm feeling really nervous and anxious...

Old 10-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Very anxious & need advice, PLEASE

Hello,
Unfortunately with this virus it is a waiting game. The risk of transmission is higher when a person is having an active outbreak but it still doesn't guarantee you will get it.

I would give it some time, see if you have an outbreak. If you do not I suggest getting a blood test in 4 months -by that time if you have it, it will be able to be detected in your blood.

I wouldn't drive myself batty over wondering if I have it or not though.. that will cause un-needed stress.

The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
Ashley43 (10-17-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread