It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
(female)

shypunk25 HB User
help?....Ok...Not positive it is herpes but........

Ok here it goes.
Last time my fiance and I were intimate, it got dry and some irritation occurred for the both of us. He got some small clear liquid tiny bumps, like 3. And I got a yeast infection and got Diflucan (is that right?). Which helped. But I noticed that I still have a little itching, a little burning, and a few bumps that aren't painful between the lip and inner thigh. BUT I also got a little sweaty with the itching from the yeast infection. And those bumps I got were a little pink but skin colored and popped as I was using a cooling wipe from my Monistat kit. Didn't hurt, itched a little but that's all. But it does have me worried. And I would go to my doctor but she is out for the next few weeks and the on call doctor and I do not get a long at all. I called a hotline and they said the incubation period from first getting it is anywhere from 1 or 2 to 20 days. And I know my fiance didn't cheat on me because we are together all the time. But could this be herpes by some chance?
And there was no oral sex involved, not for awhile, I had my appendix out, making love after that is not pleasant. Yes I realize I'm rambling, I'm a little nervous. I'm only 25, I'm already stressed out enough as it is. Can someone please give me some advice?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
(female)

addsleo HB User
Re: help?....Ok...Not positive it is herpes but........

Herpes are usually clear fluid filled bumps clustered together, so if it itches, burns, or tingles him, hurts when he pees and he's been feeling sick you guys should go check it out. I recently had a yeast infection and even after the medicine it still mildly itched/burned and with yeast infections you can get bumps if it was bad, your bumps also could be a ingrown hair because of the friction from the dryness. If you can't see your doctor you could always go to planned parenthood to get checked out, hope this helped!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
(female)

shypunk25 HB User
Re: help?....Ok...Not positive it is herpes but........

Well the bumps aren't clustered together, they are randomly on the left side. I can't say anything about it burning when I pee... Only because last time i was intimate with him, it was very dry and extremely painful. There were actually little cuts. And the yeast infection hit not to long after that. And he went to planned parenthood, but it will take up to 90 days to get the results back.
We thought i was pregnant back in the end of July and i did blood and urine samples for STDs and I'm clean. Then in September that happened because i was getting out my appendix and a hernia and they wanted to make sure things were ok. And then 3 weeks ago I had my annual and they are doing a check.
It is still a little itchy i think it will go away soon. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is just ingrown hairs on me, and jock itch or whatever for him. But nervous as hell. Oh and the bumps pop as soon as you touch them and go away and you never knew they were there, but to clarify, i don't pop them on purpose.

Closed Thread