It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
(male)

bleach1200 HB User
Can this be herpes after so long? I am scared please help.

I have had a pink shiny bump that has been going on for a week or more and i noticed today that it has become something that looed like a sore. I have had HSV tests before HSV2 is negative. But i have had herpes on my lip. The bump does not resemble the herpes sore on lip. there is not itch, burn, or puss as far as i can tell. Orginally i thought it to be a wart or something i showed it to my doctor he believed it to be scene at the time. but today i looked and it seems to be a sore. but there is not itch puss or burn. it is at the bottom of the penis near end of shaft. This is the first time it is appearing in the year and 3/4 time after i had sex. i did not have symptoms like this before. I believe that it must be a pimple or something. beucae it did not grow like a herpes infection. its been to long in my belief. there eis not itch or burn has not shown up until a year and 3/4 now. i Have not engaged in any other sexual activities. Please i have not had peace of mind since that incident i want to be ok and be a good person. does it sound like it? I just want to be ok

Closed Thread

Tags
herpes sore std