It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
(female)

mousy1245 HB User
Exclamation Is this herpes?!! Help

Hi all,

I really think I could be over reacting and that it could be (hopefully something else) but I am very very scared.

Any diagnosis would be helpful.

The last time I was sexually active was about a year ago, and I have had NO symptoms or noticed anything unusual until a few weeks ago.
The only thing that happened a year ago was sex (with a condom) and unprotected oral sex.

Now the symtoms I have are:
- slight burning? (not really more of an uncomfortable feeling) in gentials
- no pain in abdomen or anything
- white discharge (smells)
- lots of discharge
- frequent urination (also can't hold it, but it is always small amounts)
- cloudy urine (sometimes)

I have not had ANY lesions or breakout whatsoever, but I know not everyone gets them. I AM VERY VERY CONCERNED. I have only had sex once and I'm only 18. I can't have herpes.
Further information, I also switched birthcontrols a few months ago.

If anyone can help me out with what is wrong, or let me know if this sounds like herpes? I really can't believe it is....I thought that the gestation period was a few weeks, NOT a year!!!

PLEASE HELP!! STRESSED.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
(female)

foggyday HB User
Re: Is this herpes?!! Help

Hi,

Have you had any itching at all down there? This is also another indicator of herpes. Unfortunately it can stay dormant in your body for not just weeks but years. That's what's so cruel.

Your symptoms sound possibly similar to that of a yeast infection, it might not be herpes. I know this isn't what you want to hear but it's impossible for anyone here to give you a diagnosis as such- I really would advise going to your doctor.

It's not an easy thing to do by far, but it's better to know.

Good luck x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
(female)

MommaAgain1 HB User
Re: Is this herpes?!! Help

No you do not have it i have it and none of that but itching happens u need to go to a doctor though if u feel u have it.... its not the best thing to be online asking complete strangers advice like that.... You need a professional opinion...

Closed Thread

Tags
herpes confused