It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
(female)

cghjlh HB User
just found out i might have herpes

ok i need infomation besides what the internet says bc its too wide range of answers...i went to the er the other night bc i thought i had a yeast infection and there were some small red blister like bumps around my back door..the doc says he thinks i have herpes...i cant be seen till the 30th of this month (small towns and holidays coming up) not to mention no insurance so im force to go to health dept..is this what i have and if so how do i know how long or who gave it too me...there is only two guys ive been with and the timing on both have a couple of months between them...i want to narrow my options down!! help me please.. some say your first outbreak occurs 2 to 20 days after your infected and others say it could take up to 6 months to a year....

Old 11-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: just found out i might have herpes

Unfortunately it is very hard to pinpoint the person and the timing. The only thing you can do is just take care of yourself from this point forward.

If you do have it just try to keep your stress levels down and your immune system up. Also ask for the IgG herpes type specific blood test. If they do a swab on you when you go back it may be a false negative if you still have sores since they weren't swabbed within the first 24-48hrs.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
(female)

cghjlh HB User
Re: just found out i might have herpes

thank you for replying. i have already started to take better care of my health. but stress still working on lol. and ill look into that testing as well.

Closed Thread