It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

bambamb HB User
hsv1

Hi this is my first time posting on blogs or message boards. And I just needed some advice on what to do. I have been diagnosed with bipolar & schitzophrinia. It's held me back from going back to school and doing things I enjoy . I'm really insecure with who I am and I'm really shy around people and scared of rejection . I've met this wonderful guy who loves me and wants to be my boyfriend and he makes me laugh and smile all the time . He has a nice personality . But I just didn't feel I was ready for a relationship . Because I was so depressed. And I feel like a horrible person because I ended up meeting a new guy and I thought he was cute so I hooked up with him and ended up with oral herpes . And I ended up passing it to the guy that wants to be my boyfriend.

And that's not even the worst part because my 6 year old niece uses my chapstick and now I think she has it too! Idk what to do. I'm so disgusted with myself . I knew I was at risk but I never imagined id end up putting the people I loved at risk and I've been stressing out everyday forcing myself to go to work.

I already told my frriend that wants to be my bf that I might have passed him herpes . He doesn't seem to be to worried about it and he said he still loves me . I know I don't deserve him. But the worst part I can't get over is my niece . Cause I love her so much. And she looks up too me and I'm scared for her health now and afraid she'll hate me when she's older. I've tried telling my mom I might have passed it on to my niece but she ignores it or doesn't want to believe it yet because I haven't got tested for it yet . But I'm positive I have it now. And I'be tried getting tested but I have to make another appointment and I've been working a lot.

So please if anyone has any good or positive advice is appeeaciate it thank you

Last edited by Administrator; 12-05-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread