It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
(male)

youwho96 HB User
HELP is this herpes

hey guys 2 weeks ago i had sex with a women i just met for the first time. i used protection and everything. oral sex with the condom on. the only contact with my penis was when she gave me a handjob after everything. she might have touched her vagina slightly. she had no visible sores or anything and i am uncertain if she is clean or not..what are my chances of contracting anything from her? about 5 days after intercourse i noticed a bunch of small tiny pin ***** size red dots on my penis head.. and also a single white spot that i popped and a string of white came out like what comes out of your pimples.. there is no pain itching or any sensation..not even when i touch them..and now 4 days later the bumps are going away no ulcer no open sores or anything..could this be herpes or what is it ? i went to doctor and he said it does not look like herpes but i read so much about different symptoms that im still freaking out please help guys

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
(male)

youwho96 HB User
Re: HELP is this herpes

also the spots are not in clusters..they are evenly spread out around the head couple mm apart...you can barely see them only when you look close but they are there

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread