It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
(female)

Nikstalgic HB User
Does anyone have any information about herpes that can help?

This is my first time ever posting, but I recently found out that there is a possibility that my boyfriend has herpes. He contracted the virus when we were on a break. He now has a rash of some sort and has been tested several times. It has been 3 months and he has a small amount of the herpes antibodies. The cold soar antibodies came back positive with a small amount and the genital herpes antibodies test came back inconclusive. The doctors don't seem to be worried about it and say that he does not have it. I'm just wondering what we should do. We haven't had sex since there is a chance he has it, but does this mean we can have sex or will we never be able to be intimate again?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
(female)

LOVELYLADY0415 HB User
Re: Does anyone have any information about herpes that can help?

Hello... I know a bit about genital herpes i have it myself for about 10 years. My significant other has it also. Having un protected sex there is a chance he can give you the virus even when he has no symtoms at all. Using condoms is always the best way to not contract the virus if he does have it. I have never heard of test results being in conclusive.... But if he does in fact have the virus use condoms. I hope this helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to LOVELYLADY0415 For This Useful Post:
Nikstalgic (12-13-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Hello,
Do you know what his numerical values were?

Old 12-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
(female)

Nikstalgic HB User

I don't remember. Does that matter?

Closed Thread