It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
(male)

ThatGuy123 HB User
Sex with herpes

Im in the situation that i was so stupid to take the risk and expose myself to the herpes virus. Afterwards i have been really paranoid, and have felt some symptoms that could be herpes, i haven't really had any physical signs so it could all be in my head though.

I know i will have to wait some months before i can get the blood test, that will tell me for sure if i have been infected with herpes or not.

I have met this girl, and i told her i could have herpes, and thankfully she appreciated my honesty and didn't reject me.

We haven't kissed and i havent had any physical contact with my genitals with her, as i dont want to risk infecting her, as she doesnt deserve taking that risk at this point.

I guess people who have lived with this virus, must have found creative ways to have something resembling a normal sexlife and sexual practises with this virus with minimal risk?

If anyone knows anything, please reply
Thanks

Last edited by Administrator; 12-17-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
(male)

ThatGuy123 HB User
Re: Sex with herpes

But ive been doing some research trying to figure out if there are any sex positions that is safe to practise without a condom if you got herpes. And ofcourse i mean when there a no lesions visible or during an outbreak.

Anyone have experience or know if mammary intercourse is safe to practise without a condom?
Thanks

Last edited by Administrator; 12-19-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy123 View Post
Im in the situation that i was so stupid to take the risk and expose myself to the herpes virus. Afterwards i have been really paranoid, and have felt some symptoms that could be herpes, i haven't really had any physical signs so it could all be in my head though.

I know i will have to wait some months before i can get the blood test, that will tell me for sure if i have been infected with herpes or not.

I have met this girl, and i told her i could have herpes, and thankfully she appreciated my honesty and didn't reject me.

We haven't kissed and i havent had any physical contact with my genitals with her, as i dont want to risk infecting her, as she doesnt deserve taking that risk at this point.

I guess people who have lived with this virus, must have found creative ways to have something resembling a normal sexlife and sexual practises with this virus with minimal risk?

If anyone knows anything, please reply
Thanks
Hi,
There can be a normal sex life after herpes that is when the person without the virus in the relationship accepts their partner fully and knows and is willing to take the risk of getting the virus

Other then that you can wear a condom and keep your boxers on - that will provide the most safety and lowest risk of transmission.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
(male)

ThatGuy123 HB User

Thanks for your response, but i know all that, i have been researching this for over a month now

What im interested in is creative ways to have sex without using condom, as that doesnt work for me

Thanks

Old 12-22-2012, 07:54 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

There are a bunch of creative ways but none that would reduce the risk of transmission

Old 12-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
(male)

ThatGuy123 HB User

Hmmm does every part of the body get as easily infected ? :/

Last edited by ThatGuy123; 12-22-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Not every part but the genitals yes because the skin isn't as thick as other areas so just a little friction goes a long way opposed to if you were rubbing on someones arm ( you know what I mean?).

Also for women we can get outbreaks internally without knowing so if a guy has the virus and sleeps with a female that doesn't have it that is one of the reasons risk of transmission is higher also from male to female ( we are so much more exposed).

Old 12-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #8
(male)

ThatGuy123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyz81 View Post
Not every part but the genitals yes because the skin isn't as thick as other areas so just a little friction goes a long way opposed to if you were rubbing on someones arm ( you know what I mean?).

Also for women we can get outbreaks internally without knowing so if a guy has the virus and sleeps with a female that doesn't have it that is one of the reasons risk of transmission is higher also from male to female ( we are so much more exposed).
Ok but im interested in knowing if there are other ways to get satisfied as a man without actual penetrative sex , like with the hand or between the breasts or other ways ?

I have been researching this and have only heard about very few cases with hands getting infected and the breast nipples but none in the cleavage area

Thanks

Old 12-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Oh my apologies lol I am a little slow over here.. Yes with hands should be fine as long as she has no cuts (the skin is very thick on the hands) and between the breast should be fine as well. The risk would be minimal with doing it like that

Are you on suppressive therapy? That also helps lessen the risk of transmission I am sure you know that since you seem educated which is awesome!!

The following user gives a hug of support to angeleyz81:
ThatGuy123 (12-23-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
ThatGuy123 (12-23-2012)
Old 12-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
(male)

ThatGuy123 HB User

Thank you very much for your helpful information , i appreciate it very much

Actually im not sure at this moment whether im infected or not .

I was just stupid enough to expose myself to the virus in a moment of weakness .

And after my research apparently i will have to wait a couple of months to get a valid blood test .

Closed Thread