It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
(male)

Gp55 HB User
Anxiety and tired of worrying!

This is my first time posting here but I've read quite a few threads. I'm more or less writing this for my own good but would appreciate any feedback. I know no one here can diagnose me but if you have any suggestions or thoughts please share.

6 nights ago now I was extremely intoxicated and had sex with a girl who first told me she had been tested positive for Herpes. At the time I was too drunk to care and slapped a condom on and went for it. It wasn't until the morning that I woke up, realized what I had done and started researching it. I now know a condom does pretty much nothing to minimize your chance of catching this virus. The best thing I have going for me is that she said she hasn't had an outbreak in 10 years. I slept naked next to her and there were times I'm sure I was rubbing against her. There isn't much more to the story. She was only my second partner as I'm just coming off a marriage.

Needless to say I'm writing this because everyday, morning, noon and night I'm worrying and can't stop thinking if I have contracted the virus. It's literally killing me and my mind seems to be cReating symptoms. I have no visual symptoms yet but I keep feel a tingling or slight need to itch my testicles every now and then. I'm hoping its just the stress, but I'm totally freaked out.

I have an appointment with my doctor in 5 days but that seems like an eternity. I just can't imagine waiting months for a blood test. I think I might request to have one every two weeks from now for at least 4 months.

With no outbreak, wearing a condom and only have sex once with this girl are my chances of getting herpes pretty small? Thanks for reading and for any comments. God Bless you all

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread