It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
(male)

Energizer19 HB User
Possible Herpes?

Hello everyone!
So i am new here and a little freaked out. I am sure you get lots of stories like this... so ill tell you all my story and maybe you might be able to spread some light on my problem!

So my ex called me three days ago, and told me that she has had an outbrake of genital herpes. She had got them tested and what not, but did not know whether it was type 1 or 2. She phoned to thank me for them, since i have been the only person she has ever been with. The last time we had slept together was just over two months ago.
But this is where i am confused. I have been with two girls before, one over a year ago when me and my ex had taken a brake. And my ex. I contacted the girl i was with before, and she claims she gets tested on a regular basis and is clean.

Would i be a carrier for the virus? I have never shown any of the symptoms before; Other then itchy after shaving down there, and the only bumps were also a few days after shaving(ingrown hair). I should note that ever since my ex contacted me, my genitals have started being itchy when even i start thinking about it and dryness of the skin. would that be an early symptom??

So to summarize, i was wondering if it is possible to be this sort of carrier? Would it be worth it to get the blood test, even though it only looks at if i have antibodies to it?
I am just starting into a new relationship now and im just stressed cause if it is me, i do not want to be responsible for passing it even more.

I am sorry if it i jump around alot. Helps a bit just getting it off my chest really.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
(male)

Energizer19 HB User
Re: Possible Herpes?

To update so far. the itchy ness continues with slight redness and i have developed what looks mostly like dry skin? either that or very tiny white bumbs that flake off.
I will be going in tomorrow morning to do blood work and what not. Herpes is not normally done in these check ups so i am going to ask and see if they will do it anyway.

Closed Thread