It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
(female)

foreveranxious HB User
Red face Does it sound like genital herpes? Young girl, scared, please help me!!!

Hi, I had sex a few times with a kind of shady older guy last winter. It was over a year ago, haven't been active since.

Lately I was ill with influenza, and I have a cold sore on my lip, which is normal and okay, probably from my immune system being crappy and sluggish from the flu. I also have a mysterious red bump/sore on my outer labia toward my behind, with a smaller one sort of nearby. I "popped" the smaller one and blood oozed from it. It doesn't hurt really, but it itches. When urine touches the sore(s), it does not burn at all or hurt.

I can't really tell what it is... I just need help, I'm so worried and upset... I've been to doctors in the past year and every swab test came back negative, but never had a blood test.

Closed Thread