It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
(female)

SoCalPixie HB User
Question Happy Birthday to me...diagnosed with herpes

So I went in for what I thought was an out of control yeast infection, turned out to be what the doctor is 90% sure it's herpes. He put me on acyclovir 800mg twice a day for 5 days. I'm half way into day two and things seem to be getting worse not better.

I have so many questions! is there anything I can do to lessen the god awful pain of the OB? Does everyone's out breaks start offf by skin sloughing off like cheap toilet paper(Iguess that's more for the gals)? Does Lysiine really help? How often do I take it? I also suffer from Type 2 Diabetes and Fibromyalgia - are there any complications that these bring?

I have run the whole nine yards of emotions, what really depresses me is about who I got it from - he now does not want anything to do with me(even though his cheating is what got us in this mess). AND I am latex sensitive so how on earth am I ever going to have sex again??

I have cried my eyes out over this and am in constant pain like someone took a belt sander to me and then put on icyhot.

Help! Any tips, tricks, and words of wisdom are welcome.

Closed Thread

Tags
herpes confused