It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
(female)

DeeNess HB User
Thumbs up HSV2 ....something that worked for me

Background info..Oct 2012, i went to the doc bc lil bumps started forming all around my vag that hurt like hell, i was tested and confirmed that I had gential herpes. the doc gave me acyclovir...everything cleared up in about 2 weeks. Dec 2012 I had my 2nd outbreak. I was very hesitant on going to the doc so Ive been looking up holistic ways to stop my outbreak. for about 2 weeks I was taking garlic pills, vitamin c, and olive leaf extract...i even put ACV,baking soda and tooth paste on the sores to help dry them out (at different times of course) but none of that was working for me...

i came across one of these forums and read that some people have tried Tagamet and that there was studies done back in the day that it helps with herpes outbreaks...its an OTC med so i figured I should try it since the vitamins were not working...Ive been using it for 5 days now and there is such a HUGE improvement, i can see my sores starting to go away and I am soooo happy...i was going on my 3rd week of my outbreak and nothing was working..So thankful for reading about Tagamet (Cimetidine is the generic brand) i take 200mg 3x a day and 400mg before bed. the best part is that u can buy a 60ct bottle of the generic for $12

i hope this helps some of yall, especially those that are hesitant on going to the doc

The Following User Says Thank You to DeeNess For This Useful Post:
nooneishome (01-19-2013)
Closed Thread