It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
(female)

nooneishome HB User
I'm sure it is... but I still need a bit of reassurance, please

I have sores by my vulva, very very painful. All the flu symptoms...I know ive got some sort of infection because aside from the sores...all my symptoms of the flu always tell me my body is fighting an infection like when I get a UTI or when I had Tonsilitis. I know that herpes is an infection and because there are sores down there, I'm sure it is herpes.
Now...I absolutely hate going to the doctor because well...they usually seem to make matters worse for me so I am wondering if this episode will go away on its own, without having to go and get a script? Ive tried googling everything but every site has there own ideas of how to make things better...one says cold wash cloths (makes the pain worse for me) one said hot wash cloths (helped for about 10 minutes). Warm baths, helps a great deal to clean it...idk. I figure everyone one on these boards have first hand experience and your personal opinions that help cope will help!
One last question...when I first started feeling soreness, I thought I had just torn something (im into rough sex so its happened before...) and I looked in the mirror and saw nothing. This was last Thursday (the 10th) and saw nothing. I looked the next couple days and still nothing until I had a bright idea to use my cell camera and saw the sores then. They look like ingrown hairs...but pusy. Now, I took a pic last night and looks like my skin is liquifing down there. Is that normal? It looks like I might be soaking too much maybe or perhaps that is a part of the herpes infection?
Anything that anyone thinks I could do differently at home would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to help me!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread