It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
(female)

thisgirlishot HB User
help might have herpies

4th of July I had sex with a guy and my friend was there too doing RTstuff with him to and she was tested and came out negative after that I didn't see anything but tonight about a half a year later between my thigh and vag it started itching and then it felt like a bug bite its like a bump but then it goes a way then is redish and my parents keep saying there going to get me checked but they never do I also need to get checked for skin cancer but idk what to do and idol like if I do there's no good in living cause k don't want to give it to my future husband and I'm scared to tell him right now what do u think it is

Last edited by thisgirlishot; 01-31-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
(female)

Trose11 HB User
Re: help might have herpies

I used to get razor bumps or mabey clogged hair follicles down there all the time. If it is Herpes, you will know; At least that is how it was for me. It burns really bad, and body aches are common. I know it is different for everyone tho. I would get it looked at and maybe you will get some piece of mind if it's not and if it is, you can get medicine for it.. I would suggest seeing your OBGYN instead of you're regular doctor.. Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #3
(female)

thisgirlishot HB User
Re: help might have herpies

Well I haven't done anything With a guy since it's been a long time and so would herpies come and go in two says

Closed Thread