It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
(male)

Rhere HB User
Question Worried (Is it herpes 2)

I had sex with a girl on September 29, 2012. She had the condoms and they broke in between. Later I knew that she works as a stripper. I got freaked out. Next day after sex itself, small bumps appeared on my penis tip. I had a slight fever as I didnít dry my hair properly after shower. On October 1, I had moderate fever. From October 3, there was pain in my groin area as well. As I was very worried, after 5 days I went for a rapid testing with early detection herpes and early detection HIV. All standard tests for all diseases including trichomoniasis came back negative. But the early detection test for Herpes (IgM test result) was in the equivocal range (1.05) even though standard test was fully negative. It added to my worry. I went to the doctor again and he said that the bumps does not look like herpes and might be a fungus infection or reaction to the condoms. He gave me antibiotics (ciprofloxacin tablets for 2 weeks and Rocephin shot). The pain in the groin area did go away. The very tiny bumps were not paining or burning. There were no lesions from the second week itself. But there were thousands of bubbles which were so tiny that it looks like grains of sand. I took red marine algae, 35% hydrogen peroxide, oregano oil and olive leaf extract as well for 5 weeks. Then I did type specific HSV II test on November 19 (7 weeks after sex) and it came back negative. But whenever I looked closely at the mucus membrane, there are thousands of very small bumps which have been there for 4 months now from the day I had sex with that devil. Please let me know, if I can relax as the 6 week period was over or should I wait for 6 months and test again? Please give me an answer. I would like to add some pics as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread