It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
(female)

Anonymous54321 HB User
Vaginal burning for 7 weeks

On December 26th I had unprotected sex and a few days later I started having vaginal burning redness and irritation. I went to the dr and was treated for yeast. Went back the next week and still had yeast so was treated again orally and with cream again. Symptoms didnt go away so I went back for another swab. They saw some bacteria so I was then treated for bv. The symptoms didnt go away so the dr did a yeast culture as well as a herpes culture although I had no sores or lesions. Both came back negative. I have also been testes twice for stds in the past 7 weeks and they were negative. i dont have a uti because i have vern checked for that as well.I have been prescribed different creams that do not help. 2 weeks later I had two cut-like areas on my inner labia near my urethra. The dr said it was due to irritation from the discharge but went ahead and did another herpes culture anyways which came back negative for type 1 and. 2. My blood test is negative for both type 1 and 2 as of right now but I know I need to wait until about 12 weeks before a more accurate blood test. The burning is constant but mainly as so as I sit down. It's not as bad when I'm standing or sitting. I don't know if this could even be herpes. Now the dr has me on estrace cream as a last result but I am only 24 years old and I don't know what to do. I am on the birth control pill continuously which means I don't have periods and the dr knows this and I have been on the same pills for a few years . I just don't know what to do and would like some advice!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread