It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
(female)

dimplick HB User
Vaginal sore, concerned

Good afternoon everyone,
So a week ago me & my boyfriend spent the week together. We had sex every night, we used a condom about 70% of the time but he never came inside of me. I shaved down there, twice, and noticed no irritation. I came back on Thursday afternoon and felt fine. The next day, he tells me that he noticed a swollen lymph node in his groin and this began to concern me. I looked down there with a mirror to examine myself. I noticed a wound on my lower labia, it isn't painful or itchy and it does not bleed, and I also noticed that there are tiny cuts by my vaginal opening, and raised bumps (but no pus/blisters) I have accepted the fact that it could be herpes. But could it possibly be a sore from continuous, daily rough sex? Combined with a yeast infection or bacterial infection? He was pretty rough & I was pretty dry. I have sensitive skin (eczema), and have seen my skin look pretty bad, so I am just wondering, as it does not look like the pictures of herpes I am seeing online. I know not all signs are typical but still. I am wondering if it could possibly be ANYTHING else other than herpes. Is it possible to get a herpes sore without it blistering first? And for it to not be painful at all? I feel like I would have noticed something like that before it ruptured. I have no other symptoms, I feel fine, it does not hurt to urinate, and I do not feel any pain except a bit of a sting from the wound against my underwear, but it currently looks like it is getting 'better' from the Neosporin I have been applying to it. I went to the gyno today to do blood work & to get the sore cultured. The nurse practitioner, who I do have faith in as a physician, said by looking at it that it does in fact look like the primary outbreak of herpes. But I can't help but feel like I disagree :\ It just doesn't look the same to me. She said in 20 years she has only been wrong twice, and I'm hoping that this will be her 3rd misdiagnoses. I have accepted the fact of what it may be, but I can't help but have hope. Any feedback would be helpful. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Pray for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread