It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
(female)

lukiluki HB User
Negative test, second sore after 3 years

Almost 3 years ago, I had one sore in my private area. I know I cut myself shaving my bikini area days before and was convinced it was from that. I went to the gyno and she was certain it was herpes. She was a little cold while I was freaking out so we didn't go through a whole check list of symptoms or anything but one thing I remembered was her asking if I recently had a fever, and a week prior to the "outbreak" and I had. It was just the one sore and it was open. She tested and I found out the results were negative. Relieved I put it out of mind and haven't worried about it since. Today, I noticed a small sore bump in my labia. It isn't open, it doesn't itch, it isn't very big or hard but I fear it's something that will get worse and turn into what it was before. This time, I don't think I cut myself shaving, last shaved 2 weeks ago. I had the flu with a fever a week ago which has my wheels turning. I have been with my current boyfriend for 5 years (2 years at the time of the first "outbreak"). I haven't slept with anyone else since being with him and neither has he. He was tested for STDs right before we met and was clear. My ex before him cheated a lot. I assume if this is an STD it came from him but could symptoms show up 2 years later, show negative on a test and then not show up again for 3 years later? I spoke with my ex after the first outbreak and neither him nor his girlfriend had symptoms. Neither does my current boyfriend. Does this pattern sound like herpes? I can't get into my gyno til next week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread