It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
(female)

Chrisy63 HB User
Lightbulb Herpes spread to mouth?

Married 26 years, last 4 has been bad with husband going through mid life crisis. I believe he purposely knew he was getting a breakout and wanted sex. Within 5 days I had a sore/ulcer in my mouth. He then two days later told me he had a breakout. Believe me, he has done some cruel things in the last four years so I do not doubt he did this. I have read this cannot happen, however I have never had a cold sore, nor has he. Now we are separated and how do I start another relationship with someone, telling them I may have a breakout or we can't kiss for two weeks. He gave me this present 5 months into our relationship. I believe that is one reason I stayed. This is painful, and I am angry. I had a swab done today to see what may show up. This has been going on since last summer when I caught his texts to other women and he had signed up for one time hook up sites. He played it cool for a few months but the damage was done. Now he laughs and tells me how stupid I am.
I personally believe this virus can be passed to the mouth, they may call it something else, but either way it is contagious. I hope I get a chance to say my peace during our divorce hearing. People like that need to be accountable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread