It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 04:47 AM   #1
(female)

Hiccups1988 HB User
Very Worried

My first diagnosis of an STI was during my earlier (more risky) teenage years. I had come in contact with Chlamydia. That was scary enough - knowing it was 100% curable. February of this year, I went back for a regular routine STD test and tested positive for Chlamydia (again). Since I have an IUD, and frequently get B.V I experienced no symptoms. All other tests came back negative. This past week I have had a very itchy anus area. I have not had sexual intercourse since January this year, since being treated for Chlamydia, but have messed around with a guy without clothes (about a week ago). This morning I woke up with a cluster of blisters somewhat yellow in color on the upper portion of my butt crack . With having being treated for Chlamydia multiple times, I'm quite embarrassed to possibly having to go back to my doctor with the concern of herpes. I've never had anything like this before, could it possibly be herpes?

Old 04-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
(female)

Hiccups1988 HB User
Re: Very Worried

Update:

Blisters quickly went from yellow and cloudy, to a purple scab. One side of the scab has a moon shaped (crescent shaped) red spot about an inch away from the actual scab. Between the scab and this crest is not red at all. It doesn't so much hurt.. just, feels like a regular scab. Could this possibly be irritation from wearing a thong? I was going to try to go to the clinic tomorrow, but from my understanding they can only do testing if the lesions are oozing/filled?

Thoughts, anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
(female)

Pony55 HB User
Re: Very Worried

Typically, you will have a lot of itching if you have the blisters, so it is tough to say whether it could be herpes. Chlamydia is sooo common, and so is herpes. Your doctor knows this, so don't be embarrassed to go back and get it checked on. That is what I would do, just for peace of mind.

Reply Reply

Tags
sores