It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
(female)

Need Answers2 HB User
Angry Please help me!!!! I really need some kind of clarity!!!!

When I received unprotected oral sex from a partner, I noticed like 4 weeks later I had a small watery looking blister in the insider of my vagina...I also had a really bad, watery, clear like discharge. My question to you is, do you think that the partner who performed unprotected oral sex on me is the one who infected me with genital herpes? Because weeks later, I developed these symptoms. I've never had them before until I got involved with this person.

p.s. It seems as though there aren't too many people on the board willing to answer other peoples questions. I really hope someone would be kind enough to give me some kind of insight.

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited by Need Answers2; 04-18-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
(female)

Naturesweetie HB User
Re: Please help me!!!! I really need some kind of clarity!!!!

I think if you have been tested for herpes, and tested positive, then you might want to let your most current/recent partner know about this. It is possible to carry it and not even have an outbreak for a long time, basically making it near impossible to find out who gave it to you or who you may have given it to. I wouldn't worry so much about who or how, as I'd worry about getting tested and then going from there to treat and prevent future partners from getting it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply