It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
(female)

txartist HB User
very anxious afraid i have herpes

Hi, Im new here and I never thought Id be on a forum like this. I just got a call last night from a guy I spent the weekend with two weeks ago. He said he has herpes and he accused me of giving it to him. I have never had any symptoms of herpes so if I have it I didnt know it. He says last time he slept with someone before me was three or four months ago. So im going to my doctor and get tested. I have slept with two other guys before him and since him and they haven't had any problems. So i wonder if he could have got it the last time he had sex before me. Now I'm worried if thats the case I could have got it from him. I'm really stressed over this because I know if I have it I have no one to blame but myself. I'm so hoping I don't have it.

Liz

Old 05-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
(female)

txartist HB User
Unhappy Re: very anxious afraid i have herpes

Wow, I came here hoping to get some compassion and help and hope. I guess not nobody has bothered to even say hi.Thanks alot!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2013, 02:29 AM   #3
(male)

man45 HB User
Re: very anxious afraid i have herpes

It is natural to feel stressed in moments like these. I am a guy who has oral herpes. There are two factors to stress here. First and foremost, it is unimportant how you contracted herpes, rather the fact that you have it and need to get on with your life is what is important. Secondly, yes it is possible that this guy got herpes from someone else. In my case, I knew I had something wrong (and immediately suspected something was wrong) in my own case when I had given fellatio to another guy. However, I know other guys who have not had any symptoms for as long as 20 days and others seem to have never had any symptoms whatsoever. So who gave what to whom is likely to always remain a mystery. Having said this, herpes is easily spread, it is spread by skin to skin contact rather than by transmission of body fluid. So that also adds to further compound matters.

Reply Reply