It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High Cholesterol Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2000, 10:30 AM   #1

babybeluga HB User
lipitor and headaches

i would like to know if there are any new lipitor users out there that have gotten back headaches a few weeks after starting the drug...my dr. is taking off the lipitor to see if the headaches stop...if not will have to look further into what is causing them...they start in the back of my head and move forward til the whole head hurts...just would like to find out if others have had the sideaffect of headaches...thank you diane

The Following User Says Thank You to babybeluga For This Useful Post:
mitch3310 (04-03-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2000, 10:29 AM   #2

falcon HB User
Re: lipitor and headaches

Beluga,
Take a look at the old site for information on side effects. There's lots of info on Lipitor and other statin drugs.

There's a link at top of this page to access the old site.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2000, 01:43 PM   #3

babybeluga HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by falcon:
<B>Beluga,
Take a look at the old site for information on side effects. There's lots of info on Lipitor and other statin drugs.

There's a link at top of this page to access the old site.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks falcon..i did look at the old site..but didn't find anything about someone saying that they had headaches from it

Old 11-10-2000, 08:00 PM   #4

jaybird HB User

Hello, read the pharmaceutical inserts on side effects, I am nearly 100% positive that your symptoms are listed. Alot depends on how much water you are drinking etc...don't do statins...

Old 11-12-2000, 11:55 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User

I still have my side effects form from the pharmacy while on Lipitor, and yes, that is one side effect. Now that I am on Baycol, it is one of the side effects on that too. Seems like almost all the side effects are the same with statins. Good luck and I hope things get better.

Closed Thread