It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2004, 01:09 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

bharkins HB User
For Axe

Glad you have decided to calm down and wait for your next, hopefully weaning appointment. Now get your mind off it and write a song. Maybe we will all see you at the top of the charts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2004, 02:18 PM   #2
Inactive

Random2 HB User
Re: For Axe

Really good things happening on that front. Playing nationally & internationally soon. It is what got my anxiety levels high working as Fin. Advisor & having a record deal that should happen very very soon. It's tough to play clubs & have other band members drinking for hours+. It's what got me in trouble with my b/p. Now I just write the songs, sing, play guitar & some keyboards & let management handle the rest. Now after a show, instead of hanging with the boys for hours, I just go back to my hotel with my chick after an hour or so & let them drink. I've changed my rather difficult lifestyle.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2004, 02:28 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

bharkins HB User

Good for you. It just takes some willpower. My husband gave up drinking and smoking and we own two bars. Keep up the good work.

Old 10-25-2004, 03:36 PM   #4
Inactive

Random2 HB User

I'm 34 now. Between 22-32 I would have a 6 pack a night. From 2001- early 2003, I would drink 8 beers & 3 shots a night easy on the weekends. I have cut down to no drinks during the week & maybe 2-3 beers on the weekends (in total). The other guys could drink as much as they want to. I learned the hard way. Drinking really affects B/P in a major way. Quitting does as well. Smoking is next....

Closed Thread