It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2004, 02:06 PM   #1
Inactive

Random2 HB User
What Do I Do Next?

On my own my readings are always good (around 116/66, sometimes higher sometimes lower). I don't feel that I need to be on meds., because it elevates at the doc. no matter what. I feel that I need a doc. that specializes in white-coat & anxiety not blood pressure. If anxiety is the cause, why don't they treat the anxiety 1st???? Any advice on what I should do next. I've been through too much ****** for a 34 year old with a million tests that all came out fine & I always get these high 1st # readings at the doc. Any advice? Are there docs. that specialize in anxiety. For B/P, I believe that they should treat the cause 1st, which in my case is anxiety at the doc. & the B/P is just a by-product of that. During the day, I always get good readings. Why be on B/P meds. when they can't control the white-coat. What is the point?

Closed Thread