It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2005, 07:05 AM   #1
(female)

Erin122 HB User
I seen sparkles everywhere.

Hi Everyone. I got alittle scared yesterday. Something very weird happened to me.

I've been noticing my anger for the past 2 weeks have been rocky. 2 weeks ago is when I started to workout at the gym. I have been freaking out alittle over stupid things. I had a couple of nose bleeds. which I hardley ever get.
Well yesterday my mom and I was having an arguement and I got so angry I slammed my fist down, then when I got up I seen sparkles everywhere surrounding me. My head felt weird like it was going to float away.

Can anyone give me some answers. This morning I woke up with a nose bleed also. Not a huge one but it was enough.

Is it High blood pressure I have?

Old 01-17-2005, 08:13 AM   #2
Inactive

jtu91952 HB User
Re: I seen sparkles everywhere.

Im not a doctor. It seems to me you have an anger management problem. I can tell you that with anger your bp can rise.Sometimes, you could even have a heart attack. I said this bcuz it happened to me. I was already taking bp meds too.

That is not to say that you have hbp though. You should go to your dr and expained what's happening and let him/her make a proper diagnosis.

I would warn you to be careful w/ some of these meds though. Some are worst than the disease. I've experienced sooooo much negative emotions from bp meds.

Last edited by jtu91952; 01-17-2005 at 08:15 AM. Reason: to add more info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2005, 08:49 AM   #3
(female)

Erin122 HB User

Nahh I don't have an anger problem. Just in the last 2 weeks things have been more aggravating to me. I won't take meds either unless I desperatly need it. Unless I'm dieing or something. Usually I like to take Vitimins and natural stuff. I hate Meds. So Meds is out of the questions for me, Plus I would NEVER ever take it if I had an anger problem. That is something I believe can be controlled especially as young as I'am. I'm only 19.
Thanks anyway though.

Old 01-17-2005, 11:26 AM   #4

naes HB User

At 19 years old, chances of HBP are quite slim (unless you're obese, then it's quite common). Nose bleeds happen to us all and many times they happen quite often over a week or so due to a dry nose. I would put something in your nose to moisten it up a little.

You could have your BP checked to make sure it isn't that, though.

Old 01-18-2005, 07:22 AM   #5
(female)

Erin122 HB User

No I'm not obese. I honestly think It's from me working out now ya know. I haven't had this much activity in about 4 yrs. My body is probably adapting to it.

Last edited by Erin122; 01-18-2005 at 07:23 AM.

Old 01-18-2005, 08:53 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

mgraylorn HB User

Chances are the nosebleeds are due to the dry air. But you should probably have your blood pressure checked, just to be sure.

With your new workout regime, are you taking any dietary suppliments to help with your workout or to bulk up? Some of those can raise blood pressure.

Old 01-18-2005, 09:00 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

Erin,

If you suffer from frequent headaches, those "stars" may be part on what is called AURA, which very often announces the arrival of a migraine about 10 minutes to a half hour beforehand.

Mine are tiny multicolored psychedelic-neon arrowheads that form spirals. Beautiful until I think of the baseball bat to the head that comes next!

It's not unrelated to blood pressure either...there something of a relationship that I've noticed.

Last edited by Lenin; 01-18-2005 at 09:02 AM.

Closed Thread