It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2005, 10:48 AM   #1
(female)

Pinkstar84 HB User
anyone else???

hello i am only 20years old, i am on 3 different types of bp med's. but two are for different thing, one is for my high bp, another is for a water pill and the other if for my heart beating to fast. i am also diabetic, i feel like i have a pham. in my house i am taking 8 different med.s. thing is i am only 20 and feel alone is there anyother younger people like me???

Old 01-26-2005, 11:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

zekat HB User
Re: anyone else???

I am not as young as you are, but I do still consider myself young
I'm 28 & I am currently on two different thyroid medications that I will be on for the rest of my life. I was also given two scripts for high BP on Monday, however I have not started taken them yet as I am meeting with a new doctor tomorrow and will most likely get a different script. It really overwhelmed me on Monday because I felt a lot like you - I'm only 28 and I'm staring down a medicine cabinet just to keep myself going. Besides the fact that I've just got little glitches all over my body in addition to the thyroid & BP issues, I have poor eyesight, psoriasis, I'm prone to cysts and anxiety. However, I have to remind myself that I've got soooo much that other people don't have and I'm sure they'd trade for my problems anyday. Besdies, it's much better to get this stuff treated early than it is to wait until too much damage has already been done.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread