It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2005, 08:43 AM   #1
(female)

effected_orchid HB User
need some advise please

Long story.... I am a person that hates going to the dr and my health every one seems to be worrying about so i figured ok lets get this checked out. I do have a thyroid problem to start with for 13 years and I don't believe a word the dr. says about it. My levels go up and down right now i am hashi hypo and thats all i can say about that....my weight goes up and down between 140 and 190 lbs very quickly I was at the dr and was 163 now i am 145 of coarse i feel better when i weigh less but i don't seem to be able to control that. I am tired almost all the time but i do get bursts when I have energy. my bp is low and my heart rate is low and I have been having stomach problems...I eat very little small meals 5 times a day i drink lots and lots of water and yes i am bad and drink some pop and/or iced tea and now on to the chest pain I did go in once for it they hooked me up and kept me in hosp and rehydrated me and told my i had lots of pvcs but they are normal for alot of ppl so i said great I like normal they also told me i have a very athletic heart? the sent me home and told me i had vertigo. long story short when i stand up I feel like i will tip over and have to sit back down....my hr drops when i stand up and the difference is 21????have no idea what that means but i do know I just had this problem again and it last a few days it wakes me at night I can't walk 1 block and i am really short on breath and dripping in sweat and i can't do stairs without getting winded....I hate this feeling and for some reason i now have to see more drs........what I know is when my stomach acts up and i go in and they test my thyroid it is always off and they adjust my drugs sooooo I think thats my bodys way of kicking me in the rear end to get the blood work done and the chest thing I have no idea....they took an xray of my heart and i have no idea what comes next....what I want to know is....do you think i need to follow up on this or could it just be the pvc things and get used to it??????
btw I am 35 mom to 4 don't smoke don't drink and don't do drugs other than the thyroid ones which i am stuck with.

I don't think I am stressed but all these other stressed ppl are getting to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2005, 09:20 AM   #2
(female)

effected_orchid HB User
Re: need some advise please

maybe if I tell you my bp and hr that would help
I am 90 over 50 and my hr is low to mid 50's

Closed Thread