It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2005, 09:46 PM   #1
(male)

Sideem HB User
Question Super Greens Supplements

A co-worker of mine was telling me about this product. According to what I read, the supplement supposedly is the equivalent of eating five to ten servings of fruits and vegetables. You mix a scoop or two of the stuff with 8-oz of water. It's said to help increase energy, metabolism, removes toxins, basically promising the world.

My co-worker says that his family members that used it have seen noticeable differences in their bp, not to mention clearing their skin.

Anyone hear use it? If so, has it helped your bp any? I'm actually thinking about it.

I've had some recent issues with bp, though fortunately for the most part, it's in control & hopefully I won't be placed on any medication. I obviously, though, want to do all I can to help keep my bp normal. Thanks!

Old 08-07-2005, 08:43 AM   #2
(male)

Sideem HB User
Re: Super Greens Supplements

Guess I'll be the guinea pig then...

My bp has been very good these last few days, though. I've been drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day. I also gave blood two Saturdays ago, which I think helped me. I measured this morning at 114/62. The times I measured it yesterday my diastolic was in the upper 60s and my highest systolic was 128.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2005, 09:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Uff-Da! HB UserUff-Da! HB User

I'd never heard of it. But then I can't imagine wanting to take a pill instead of EATING! And since most of the good, nutritious vegetables are low-cal, one can chomp on them all day, feel full enough that one doesn't want that big servings of the higher calorie foods at meals, and keep the blood pressure down. After a nice big salad at lunch, my BP always goes down. This morning I noticed that my pressure is lower than normal for this early in the day. What I had for breakfast was scrambled eggs heaped with homemade salsa. I'm going to pay more attention to my BP over a 24 hour period and see if that happens consistently. If eating vegetables for breakfast gives me several more hours of good readings, I'll eat vegetables regularly for breakfast!

Old 08-07-2005, 11:23 AM   #4
(male)

Sideem HB User

Thanks Uff-Da! The Super Greens supplement I ordered is in powdered format. Since posting on here, I've learned of another person that takes it and has nothing but good things to say about it. I've tried doing searches for negative impacts and found nothing. The SGs I ordered should arrive sometime this week. I'll report back and let everyone know what effects it has on me, if any.

Closed Thread