It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Cher2005 HB User
Feeling blood pulse in ears

I have had this problem on and off. I can feel my heart beating in my ears even when I am awake and walking around. It is worse at night though as I can hear it when I lie down, The cardio told me not to worry, that it was an electrical problem. Not to worry, but I still do and it is extremely annoying.
My pressure has been up layely (systolic). I wonder if that is related. I take a beta blocker so shouldn' t that help?
Anyone else with this problem and what can I do about it before it drives me nuts?

Old 07-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
(female)

anneh HB Useranneh HB User
Re: Feeling blood pulse in ears

I had the same problem many years ago, it was related to anxiety attacks and would happen at night so much that I had to lay on my right side. Sometimes I felt like my heartbeat was in my ears plus alot of skipping heart during the day time. The more it happened the more I worried and the more I worried the more it happened One doc had me wear a holter monitor to check my heartbeat but of course nothing happened during that time. I did find out eventually that I have a heart murmur (MVP) and also cannot take stress like a normal person. Anyway have not had that experience for many years so I would advise you to take some relaxation classes so that you can do some calming breathing next time it happens plus get some calming herbs also
annehQUOTE=Cher2005]I have had this problem on and off. I can feel my heart beating in my ears even when I am awake and walking around. It is worse at night though as I can hear it when I lie down, The cardio told me not to worry, that it was an electrical problem. Not to worry, but I still do and it is extremely annoying.
My pressure has been up layely (systolic). I wonder if that is related. I take a beta blocker so shouldn' t that help?
Anyone else with this problem and what can I do about it before it drives me nuts?[/QUOTE]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread