It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

famnd HB User
Extreme sudden headaches during intercourse/orgasm

Just saw this subject in Dr. D's column today. I've seen this question I believe on this & other boards. Anyhow, he told the writer to see a Dr. if the headache doesn't stop within minutes. It could be an brain aneurysm (outpouching of a blood vessel) which causes bleeding in the brain.

I get sudden extreme headaches if I am exposed to cigarrette smoke. Since my sister died from a brain aneurysm at 42yrs, my Dr's have always been concerned that I that same thing might happen to me. Thus keeping my b/p under control is very important. My sister was a chain smoker & had headaches constantly whereas I seldom have one unless I'm exposed to strong odors.
Right now I am trying to find a body soap that is practically odorless since the stores don't stock my favorite one. I'm so tired of repairman coming to the house with those strong perfume odors from cologne etc. I had to ask the washer repair to please come first thing in the AM before he applies the stuff. I notice more & more Dr's offices have signs saying to leave the strong perfumes at home. Fam

Old 12-10-2007, 03:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB User
Re: Extreme sudden headaches during intercourse/orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by famnd View Post
...Right now I am trying to find a body soap that is practically odorless since the stores don't stock my favorite one. ... I notice more & more Dr's offices have signs saying to leave the strong perfumes at home. Fam
Fam, Years ago I found a soap that worked well for me but found I had to travel to a major city to buy it in Chinatown (I'd get a case at a time). Now I simply order it and get it delivered to my door. It solved my problem.

Yes, scents are a problem in our society. Just think about it a bit...we have scented soap, deoderant, shampoo, conditioner, skin cream, laundry detergent, fabric softeners, etc...I try to go scent free out of respect for others and for myself. All that perfume cannot be healthy.

Bethsheba

PS The worst offenders, in my opinion, are the oil based "air fresheners" that imbed the ingredients on porous surfaces (including skin).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Guy1_USA HB User

Wow! The topic heading is quite a predicament... I can't get my head past this...

Old 12-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

famnd HB User

Sorry to shock you but I've seen this question enough times on these boards that I thought I better post this Dr's advice in the hopes it might prevent someone from a stroke (brain bleed). Keep an eye on your Aunt. Fam

Closed Thread