It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
(male)

mikeman04 HB User
High BP and other things making me feel terrible.

I am 22, and haven't been in the best shape of my life. 272 is how much I weight atm, I have IBS and alot of stress that isn't needed for my age. My wife and I are having our second child and their was complications yesterday. And I had to check in at the same hospitial, because my BP was at 145/110, they said it was high, but not dangerous, got a shot of Avertlol (sp) or something like that, can't recall.. Told me it was due to alot of unwanted stress and gave me Paxil and Xanax(1 wk worth). Also came off using Bentyl yesterday due to making me sick.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
high estrogen levels?? dayandage Hormone Problems 3 03-24-2011 10:54 PM
Anxiety and few other things are "killing" me daylight Sexual Health - Men 2 08-12-2009 10:40 AM
The other shoe dropped Erin942 Relationship Health 5 06-16-2009 06:06 AM
Anxiety and high blood pressure Lourage High & Low Blood Pressure 86 01-20-2009 06:23 PM
High Blood Pressure and other symptoms ValJep High & Low Blood Pressure 3 11-10-2008 03:13 PM