It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
(female)

ladydie99 HB User
lump on lower side, and throat feels funny not hurts but feels funny

I get this uncomfortable feeling in my throat and I have a lump on my left side lower where the rib cage ends and it feels like its going up under my rib cage. I had the Doctor check it out and took x-rays but nothing shows up on them .I have pain on my lower side from this. he said it must be a fatty tumer because it dont show up with the xray and it should'nt hurt and said that the lump should not cause pain. what is giving me my pain. so has anyone ever had any of this and know what esle it can be?Oh and when my throat is feeling funny I take my blood pressure and it is up a little and l lay down and take it again 2 mins. later and it went back down. I don't have insurance right now so can anyone tell me whats going on with me? It drives me CRAZY Please help Thank You Diana

Old 04-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

famnd HB User
Re: lump on lower side, and throat feels funny not hurts but feels funny

Are you are b/p meds? Norvasc affected my throat & made swallowing difficult. Best thing to do is ask your pharmacist for the package insert (info sheet) & check out the side effects. Fam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
(female)

ladydie99 HB User

my normal is low b/p but latly it has been higher but I have been taking med for years and that never had side effects before. this is something new just in the last 3 weeks.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
(female)

ladydie99 HB User

And also I get out of breath fast but I am a smoker and going to try to quit here. my B/P get high but it lowers down after a few mins, of laying down. Thank You

Old 04-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

famnd HB User

Is there anything new in your life in the last 3 wks? Side effects of a drug can show up at any time no matter how many years you have been on the drug. Best thing you can do is to quit smoking-good for you for being determined to stop. Fam

Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #6
(female)

ladydie99 HB User

Hi I did take a 1/2 pain pill about 3 weeks ago I think I am allergeic to pain meds. because everytime I take even a half of one I am sick for 2 days and cant do anything. I break up into a sweat and throw up and light headed and very sick.don't know what to do for pain because of it. Thank You

Closed Thread