It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
(female)

katarina66 HB User
want to share something with you

Doc had me on lisinopril, and I felt altogether rotten. she sent me for councilling as I have lost three members of my family in as many years, and now my sister has been diagnosed with cancer. Apart from the cough, she said the other symptoms were due to depression and stress. I believed my depression was due to the way I felt physically, but no one would listen.
Because the 10mg. lisinopril was not bringing down my blood pressure, she was going to up it to 20mg, but because of my cough she changed it to Cozaar. One day later all my physical symptoms including my depression vanished and for the first time in months I felt normal. My BP is still high, but apart from that I have a new lease of life! If only I could get my BP under control I could move on with confidence.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I want to have sex with my girlfriend danny91 Sexual Health - Teens 7 02-15-2009 03:45 AM
I just want some good conversation with my bf - how to connect on a mental level? ladyjustice Relationship Health 8 07-12-2008 01:06 PM
HALP! Lots of stress and lack of sex, but both people want to save the relationship sarahedythe Sexual Health - General 3 03-18-2008 05:50 AM
2nd month Clomid - need a friend/want to hear your experiences sarahHaran Infertility 35 11-20-2006 06:40 AM
Re: share my story with ye - want to share yours story clarke.one Infertility 17 08-08-2006 06:26 PM