It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Chart showing my average daily range of Diastolic readings.

The first chart shows my recent, healthy Diastolic BP range. The scale starts at the Diastolic level of 61, and the hours listed begin at 1am and run 24 hours until midnight.

The numbers represent hour 01 thru hour 24, or 1am thru 12am.

To read the following chart, the * represents the BP Diastolic reading. The average Diastolic reading at 1am was 71. At 2am the reading was 73. At 7pm (19) the Diastolic was 77.

The lowest hour's average, 63, was at 7am. The highest hour's average, 83, was at 5pm (17).

I just wanted to show how even healthy BP varied during the day, and it's easier to see the pattern thru a chart, no matter how primitive.

Hr ________70________80________90

01 __________*
02 ____________*
03 _______*
04 __________*
05 __________*
06 _________*
07 __*
08 ____*
09 ________*
10 ________*
11 __________*
12 ____________*
13 ____________*
14 _________________*
15 ________________*
16 ___________________*
17 ______________________*
18 _______________*
19 ________________*
20 _____________*
21 ____________*
22 ____________*
23 _________________*
24 _______________*

The next chart was created from my 1998 unhealthy blood pressure readings, the first year that I started taking my blood pressure at home. I was shocked that my blood pressure was that high, with unhealthy levels throughout the day and night. I didn't know what to do. It took years of frustration, anxiety and worsening health before I was finally able to get my blood pressure down to healthy levels. My Cardiologist just kept saying that, with Heart Failure, it was normal to have higher blood pressure, and that it was OK to have the type of high blood pressure levels that I was having.

To read the following chart, the * represents the BP Diastolic reading. My average Diastolic reading during 1998, at 1am, was 104, at 6am 98, at 11am 88, at 4pm 99, at 10pm 103.

Hr ________70________80________90_______100 _______110

01 ________________________________________ ___*
02 ________________________________*
03 _________________________*
04 _______________________________*
05 ____________________________________*
06 _____________________________________*
07 ________________________________________*
08 ________________________________________ _*
09 _______________________________________*
10 ________________________________*
11 ___________________________*
12 ______________________________*
13 ________________________________*
14 __________________________________*
15 ____________________________________*
16 ______________________________________*
17 _____________________________________*
18 _____________________________________*
19 ____________________________________*
20 ______________________________________*
21 ________________________________________*
22 ________________________________________ __*
23 ________________________________________*
24 ________________________________________ ___*

Anyone see any interesting patterns in these charts? Did these types of average BP variations, during a day, pertain to anyone but me?

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 08-15-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Added 1998 unhealthy bp chart

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flowergirl2day HB Userflowergirl2day HB Userflowergirl2day HB Userflowergirl2day HB Userflowergirl2day HB Userflowergirl2day HB Userflowergirl2day HB User
Re: Chart showing my average daily range of Diastolic readings.

Machaon,

on their own, these charts, though very interesting, provide somewhat limited information. Comparing charts of both systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements from 1998 with those containing present, healthy blood pressure readings would yield more results. Specifically, comparing the variations in nighttime systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels recorded in 1998 with the most recent nighttime blood pressure measurements would be interesting. I like the fact that they are broken down by the hour. This information is rarely available. Is the nighttime blood pressure variation permanently affected by an out of control blood pressure? What, if any, improvement is seen in the dipping pattern once the blood pressure level has been normalized? Does this apply to both dippers and non-dippers? Can non-dippers become dippers again? Most people do not know what their blood pressure does when they sleep. Comparing charts of blood pressure measurements from the two different periods may shed some light on these issues.

thank you for posting this information
flowergirl

Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergirl2day View Post
Machaon,

on their own, these charts, though very interesting, provide somewhat limited information.
Hi Flowergirl! Thanks for responding. I hope that you are doing very well.

You are absolutely right! The charts, by themselves, might be interesting if someone hasn't seen 24 hour blood pressure fluctuations, but by themselves are of limited value.

Buts.......... combine the charts with the person's notes, medicine schedule, lifestyle, diet and activities, and the value grows.

Quote:
Comparing charts of both systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements from 1998 with those containing present, healthy blood pressure readings would yield more results.
I had thought about including Systolic, but held back because of the extra effort and expected limited interest. The Systolic and the Diastolic trend somewhat similarly, throughout the day, but there are surprising and interesting deviations between Systolic and Diastolic in the charts, over long periods of time.

Can you guess one of the more interesting trending differences between Systolic and Diastolic, when charted over several months of improving health?

Quote:
Specifically, comparing the variations in nighttime systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels recorded in 1998 with the most recent nighttime blood pressure measurements would be interesting.
Buts..... you can glean some really interesting stuff, about night time blood pressure, from just my two Diastolic Charts.

For instance, check out the difference in blood pressure patterns, after 5pm (17) between my current, healthy chart and the unhealthy one from 1998.

Quote:
I like the fact that they are broken down by the hour. This information is rarely available
I don't think that anyone in their right mind has taken and documented and recorded their blood pressure 28,000 times, in the past 10+ years.

I post this stuff because I enjoy posting it, but also because somehow, someway, someone may benefit thru the use of this information.

Quote:
Is the nighttime blood pressure variation permanently affected by an out of control blood pressure? What, if any, improvement is seen in the dipping pattern once the blood pressure level has been normalized? Does this apply to both dippers and non-dippers? Can non-dippers become dippers again?
Ho Haaaaa! You already noticed the difference between the charts. From 1998 thru 2004, I was a non-dipper. My blood pressure actually went up at night, instead of the normal, healthy, expected reduction in blood pressure.

I have never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box. It took me from 1998 thru 2004 to connect my high nightly blood pressure readings with Insulin Resistance and Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes II! And..... it was only through accidentally reading posts here within the Diabetes board on HealthBoards, that I was able to diagnose my Insulin Resistance condition! It took over six years to properly diagnose my condition and start my journey back to good health. I guess that I can take solace and disappointment in the fact that my Cardiologists, and other so-called health professionals, were also unable to diagnose the obvious!

In answer to your question about non-dippers becoming dippers again, look at the two charts. The current healthy chart reflects a dipping pattern, while the unhealthy 1998 chart shows a non-dipping, or increasing, pattern at night.

Because you asked about dipping vs non-dipping, and because you stirred my interest in this matter, I'm going to produce charts for all of the years, to be able to examine the changes in dipping patterns during the unhealthy, but improving years, and during the healthy years after I went on a diet targeting Insulin Resistance. Who knows, it might be of some value???

Quote:
Most people do not know what their blood pressure does when they sleep. Comparing charts of blood pressure measurements from the two different periods may shed some light on these issues.
I would love to get "sleeping" bp readings, but that will probably never happen. I drink a lot of decaf coffee and tea during the day, so I am up constantly throughout the night. That is how I get 24 hour readings, from waking up in the middle of the night and rushing into the dark bathroom with yellow eyeballs!

Quote:
thank you for posting this information
flowergirl
I'm glad that you found it interesting. Thanks a bunch for responding!

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 08-15-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

cartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB User

Hi Machao,

It's glad to know that you are fine and doing good . I took your advice and limited calories intake per meal, and my heart rate is lower. It's the lowest at the morning, around 66 to 68, and highest in the evening, around 72 to 80. I drink Hibiscus tea, which is very famous in my country, and it lowers my bp few points and my heart rate too.
Thanks for your advice,
Mike

Old 08-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartner View Post
Hi Machao,

It's glad to know that you are fine and doing good .
Thanks! Same to you. I have been following your posts, and it seems like almost every day you are making improvements and interesting discoveries. Keep up the good fight!

Quote:
I took your advice and limited calories intake per meal, and my heart rate is lower. It's the lowest at the morning, around 66 to 68, and highest in the evening, around 72 to 80.
When either the Metabolism or the Immune System are dysfunctional, it results in higher blood pressure and an unstable heart rate. You can give your Metabolism a helping hand by limiting calories to a level that your body can process effectively, which can result in lower blood pressure and a more stable heart rate.

It is just a shame that more doctors do not push a healthy diet rather than a potentially damaging mish-mosh of pills with nasty side effects.

Quote:
I drink Hibiscus tea, which is very famous in my country, and it lowers my bp few points and my heart rate too.
I also drink tea, four decaffeinated cups per day.

Quote:
Thanks for your advice,
Mike
And...... thank you for all of your informative and interesting posts!

Take care....... and stay well!

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Old 08-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

cartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB Usercartner HB User

Hi again,

I just want tell you that I drink Hibiscus tea, it's a red colored flower and it tastes great too. Anyway, Yes I'm doing improvements everyday so I'm just following your lead .
Good luck,
Mike

Old 08-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machaon View Post
The first chart shows my recent, healthy Diastolic BP range. The scale starts at the Diastolic level of 61, and the hours listed begin at 1am and run 24 hours until midnight.

To read the following chart, the * represents the BP Diastolic reading. The average Diastolic reading at 1am was 71. At 2am the reading was 73. At 7pm (19) the Diastolic was 77.

The lowest hour's average, 63, was at 7am. The highest hour's average, 83, was at 5pm (17).

I just wanted to show how even healthy BP varied during the day, and it's easier to see the pattern thru a chart, no matter how primitive.

01 __________*
02 ____________*
03 _______*
04 __________*
05 __________*
06 _________*
07 __*
08 ____*
09 ________*
10 ________*
11 __________*
12 ____________*
13 ____________*
14 _________________*
15 ________________*
16 ___________________*
17 ______________________*
18 _______________*
19 ________________*
20 _____________*
21 ____________*
22 ____________*
23 _________________*
24 _______________*

The next chart was created from my 1998 unhealthy blood pressure readings, the first year that I started taking my blood pressure at home. I was shocked that my blood pressure was that high, with unhealthy levels throughout the day and night. I didn't know what to do. It took years of frustration, anxiety and worsening health before I was finally able to get my blood pressure down to healthy levels. My Cardiologist just kept saying that, with Heart Failure, it was normal to have higher blood pressure, and that it was OK to have the type of high blood pressure levels that I was having.

To read the following chart, the * represents the BP Diastolic reading. My average Diastolic reading during 1998, at 1am, was 104, at 6am 98, at 11am 88, at 4pm 99, at 10pm 103.

01 ________________________________________ ___*
02 ________________________________*
03 _________________________*
04 _______________________________*
05 ____________________________________*
06 _____________________________________*
07 ________________________________________*
08 ________________________________________ _*
09 _______________________________________*
10 ________________________________*
11 ___________________________*
12 ______________________________*
13 ________________________________*
14 __________________________________*
15 ____________________________________*
16 ______________________________________*
17 _____________________________________*
18 _____________________________________*
19 ____________________________________*
20 ______________________________________*
21 ________________________________________*
22 ________________________________________ __*
23 ________________________________________*
24 ________________________________________ ___*

Anyone see any interesting patterns in these charts? Did these types of average BP variations, during a day, pertain to anyone but me?
Follows is my horrible hourly average Diastolic Blood Pressure chart for 1999. The non-dipping nature of my Blood Pressure was quite obvious during 1999, but neither myself nor my doctors connected the pattern to a dysfunctional metabolism or Insulin Resistance and I kept getting worse. Not that I can really blame my doctors. I continued to drink beer and was on a very unhealthy diet. No one could tell me, back in 1999, that, all I had to do to greatly improve my health, and have a chance to survive Heart Failure, with a good quality of life, was to eat a healthy diet! I probably would not have listened. I did not want to change from a fun lifestyle and fun diet, to a healthy, restricted diet.

Believe it or not, I was feeling OK, except for during the evening hours, when my symptoms would get a lot worse. So, I wasn't panicking. Plus my Cardiologist was telling me that I was doing fine.

I kept experimenting with my meds, and kept looking for, and eliminating things (triggers) that would cause increases in my blood pressure. Through the elimination of triggers and changes to my meds, my blood pressure averages for 1999 were improved over 1998, but still bad. I did not really realize that I was slowly getting worse.

1999 Average Hourly Diastolic Blood Pressure

Hr ________70________80________90_______100

01 ___________________________________*
02 _____________________________*
03 ______________________________*
04 ______________________________*
05 _______________________________*
06 ________________________________*
07 __________________________________*
08 ____________________________________*
09 _________________________________*
10 _____________________________*
11 _________________________*
12 __________________________*
13 ____________________________*
14 _______________________________*
15 ________________________________*
16 ________________________________*
17 ______________________________*
18 ____________________________*
19 ____________________________*
20 ______________________________*
21 _________________________________*
22 ____________________________________*
23 ____________________________________*
24 ______________________________________*

Besides the non-dipping nature of the chart for 1999, does anyone else notice another obvious pattern? There is a basic pattern to the chart and an explanation for the pattern. Can anyone guess what was causing the obvious chart pattern?

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 08-19-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

I was on a diet targeting Insulin Resistance for all of 2005. I started documenting my diet, right here on HealthBoards, in January 2005 on a thread, I called, Does an "Insulin Resistance" diet improve blood pressure? The link to that thread is: [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=242229[/url] At that time, I did not really know if I would continue to improve, or continue to get worsening heart failure and worsening health.

In looking at the following chart, depicting my average Diastolic Blood Pressure for all of 2005, the dipping pattern is readily apparent. That means that, during the first year of going on a healthy diet, my body's handling of Insulin and my metabolism had already started to improve.

My blood pressure was still too high, but it was gradually getting better as I uncovered and avoided more of the things that cause higher blood pressure. It has taken many years of a healthy appropriate diet, exercise, avoiding the things that cause higher blood pressure, and taking effective medications for me to get to today's very healthy metabolism and blood pressure levels.

In these days of high medical costs and long waits at the doctor's office, it's certainly is beneficial that improvements to our own health can be done inexpensively and simply in our own homes.

Here is the chart for 2005 Average Diastolic Blood Pressure:

01 ___________________________*
02 ____________________________*
03 ____________________________*
04 __________________________*
05 ________________________*
06 _________________________*
07 _________________________*
08 __________________*
09 ___________________*
10 ______________________*
11 ______________________*
12 _________________________*
13 _________________________*
14 __________________________*
15 ____________________________*
16 _____________________________*
17 ______________________________*
18 _____________________________*
19 ____________________________*
20 __________________________*
21 _________________________*
22 _________________________*
23 ___________________________*
24 _________________________*

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 08-21-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:40 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Thought that I would provide an update, showing my average blood pressure chart for the months of October and November, 2009. Most of the significant improvement in my formally chronically high blood pressure, has been through my diet of small calorie, high fiber, frequent feeding, high quality meals.

I've been able to cut my blood pressure medications down to only Coreg 6.25mg, once per day. That's it. That's all!

I've got Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation, Asthma, Immune System Dysfunction, Insulin Resistance & Pre-Diabetes and Valve Disease; and yet I can do 150 pushups, weight lifting curls, weight lifting lifts, stationary bike, stepper and two 30 minute power walks per day, and I have great energy and strength, for a guy close to 70. If I can greatly improve my health through diet, than ANYONE can!

It wasn't always this good. Back in 2003-2004, I was pouring down the beer, and stuffing my face with all kinds of high calorie, unhealthy foods, and doing no exercise.

In other words, I was doing absolutely NOTHING to help myself battle chronic High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation, Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Heart Failure. I did not believe in diet, or exercise. I'm just glad that I didn't wait too long to change my ways, and that I was able to turn around these dreadful, nasty, debilitating, life-threatening diseases.

I take .25mg Digoxin for my Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure, and Asthma/Sinus meds, and Warfarin to protect against clots. That's it! I've never taken any meds for Pre-Diabetes or Insulin Resistance. What's the secret? DIET!!!

The following chart shows my recent, October and November 2009 healthy Diastolic BP range, starting at the Diastolic level of 61, beginning at 1am and running 24 hours until midnight.

To help to read the chart, the average Diastolic reading at 1am was 67. At 2am the reading was 67. At 7pm (19) the Diastolic was 71.

The lowest hour's average, 62, was at 10pm (22). The highest hour's average, 81, was at 4pm (16).

01 ______*
02 ______*
03 _______*
04 ______*
05 ____*
06 ______*
07 ___*
08 ____________*
09 ___________*
10 _________*
11 ______________*
12 __________*
13 ______________*
14 ________________*
15 __________________*
16 _____________________*
17 _________________*
18 _______________*
19 ____________*
20 ______________*
21 ____________*
22 __*
23 _____*
24 _____*

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 12-02-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #10
(female)

longsunshine HB User

Those are some good-looking diastolic numbers. My diastolic numbers are my problem area. Like you I'm trying to control BP with exercise and diet. Small meals, more veggies, avoiding refined carbs, etc. seems to be helping. I'm impressed with the amount of exercise you do. I need to increase my exercise for sure- at age 36, I have no excuses!

Old 12-02-2009, 11:14 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsunshine View Post
Those are some good-looking diastolic numbers.
Thanks for commenting!

Quote:
My diastolic numbers are my problem area.
What types of Diastolic readings are you getting, and during what times of the day? Does it seem to be somewhat stable, although high, or unstable and all over the place?

Quote:
Like you I'm trying to control BP with exercise and diet. Small meals, more veggies, avoiding refined carbs, etc. seems to be helping.
Nice going!

I don't think that many believe in the great healing effects of a healthy small meal, low calorie, high fiber diet; or many are just too resistant against changing their diet. After all, eating fun foods is one of the few luxuries we have readily available in life. Who, in the right mind, would want to give up on the joys of eating junk food, unless they have to! I don't. I would much rather eat like I used to eat, everything in sight and in large quantities.

Quote:
I'm impressed with the amount of exercise you do. I need to increase my exercise for sure- at age 36, I have no excuses!
Keeping up with the exercises is very difficult. I find myself often looking for excuses not to exercise. Plus..... the Coreg and Digoxin and low blood pressure can blunt my strength and energy, sometimes, occasionally making exercising that much more difficult.

Good luck with the diet and exercise. They are the two best medications that we can take!

In my case, the improvements in my Average Blood Pressure came kinda quickly at first, but it took years of diet and exercise before I reached the really healthy levels that I am now enjoying.

The following is a chart showing my annual average Blood Pressure from 1998 through 2009, with the top heading starting at the Diastolic level of 59, the chart beginning in 1998 and ending in 2009.

To help to read the chart, the average Diastolic reading for all of 1998 was 97. For 1999, the average Diastolic Blood Pressure was 92. For 2008, the average Diastolic was 72.

I started dieting in the middle of 2004, without knowing anything about diet. It evolved into a low calorie, frequent feeding, high fiber, small meal diet targeting Insulin Resistance in December 2004.

The effects of diet on my average Blood Pressure are obvious, by looking at the dip in average Diastolic Blood Pressure starting in 2004, and going lower each and every following year, until it leveled out in 2007.

Once again, best of luck with your diet, exercise, blood pressure and your health! And...... thanks again for your comment.

yr 60_______70________80________90_______10 0

1998 ____________________________________* (97)
1999 _______________________________* (92)
2000 _______________________________* (92)
2001 _______________________________* (92)
2002 __________________________________* (96)
2003 __________________________________* (96)
2004 ____________________________* (90)
2005 ________________________* (86)
2006 ________________* (79)
2007 ___________* (74)
2008 _________* (72)
2009 _________* (72)

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 12-03-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:50 PM   #12
(female)

longsunshine HB User

Thanks Machaon! Six months ago, before starting medication (lisinopril) diet and exercise, my diastolic was in the 90’s. It's been consistently in the 70’s for the past few months (108/74 today). I take the lisinopril at night, and get my lowest readings in the AM. A couple weeks ago, I got AM readings of 90’s/60’s three days in a row. The diastolic occasionally drifts into the 80’s-- the past couple times it happened, it was after a period of not exercising enough. I’m going to increase my exercise frequency to see what happens. I understand what you mean about medication affecting exercise- I’ve been getting more lightheaded lately, especially on days with the lower readings. I think my weight loss has something to do with this, as I’ve lost 14 lbs (significant for me as I’m only 5’1”). Thanks again!

Last edited by longsunshine; 12-02-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsunshine View Post
Thanks Machaon! Six months ago, before starting medication (lisinopril) diet and exercise, my diastolic was in the 90ís.
A Diastolic Blood Pressure in the 90's means that your coronary system is under constant, high pressure; and that your NeuroHormonal and Immune Systems are over-producing harmful Hormones and Cytokines. It's the over-production of these body chemicals that makes one feel so sick and lethargic, not the actual high blood pressure.

What types of symptoms did you have back then?

Quote:
It's been consistently in the 70ís for the past few months (108/74 today).
Nice going! Congratulations. It take hard work, self control and above all, motivation to achieve results like those. Keep up the good work!

Quote:
I take the lisinopril at night, and get my lowest readings in the AM. A couple weeks ago, I got AM readings of 90ís/60ís three days in a row

Same here. Almost every morning I get readings down there in the 90's/60's. I feel it is still a healthy reading. Beats the HELL out of 180/120, like I used to get!

Doesn't worry me, even though at the time I feel a little drained and lacking umph and energy. The same with you?

Quote:
The diastolic occasionally drifts into the 80ís-- the past couple times it happened, it was after a period of not exercising enough. Iím going to increase my exercise frequency to see what happens.
Mind you, it's kinda normal for the blood pressure to inch up during the day. I frequently get readings in the 80's around 3-5pm.

If you feel like it, let me know how you do on the increased exercise. I love a blood pressure success story. I get tired of reading my own posts!

Quote:
I understand what you mean about medication affecting exercise- Iíve been getting more lightheaded lately, especially on days with the lower readings. I think my weight loss has something to do with this, as Iíve lost 14 lbs (significant for me as Iím only 5í1Ē). Thanks again!
It is only logical that if you have a lot of different chemicals circulating in the blood stream (hormones and cytokines) then the meds are going to mix with the body chemicals, and the resultant soup mix is going to give unpredictable consequences and results. If you look through clinical trial results you'll see that there are many, MANY different reactions to the medications, during the trials.

Take care............ be well!

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 12-03-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
(female)

longsunshine HB User

I didn't have any specific symptoms when my BP was high, but I definitely felt "off" and had a vague sense that something different was going on in my body.
The lightheadedness from the med worries me occasionally- but it's usually just a moment that passes. My doc doesn't seemed concerned. And of course, I'm thankful I don't experience anything worse.
I'll certainly try to post an update. Thanks for your interest! Good luck with your BP as well.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:05 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machaon View Post

Now that they new "blog" feature is available, I have posted the actual charts of my blood pressure averages on my HealthBoards Blog.

To see the actual, easier-to-read charts, go to my Blog by clicking on the blog number under my member name: Machaon on any of my posts.

Regards to all and have a great New Year of 2010!

⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Closed Thread