It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
(female)

Lizdev1 HB User
Tareg 160

I am a 63 year old female suffering from hypertension. Blood pressure was surging. Dr put me on Tareg 160 once daily, adalat 20mg twice dailiy and aspartin 1 tab. twice daily. Since taking the Tareg 160 blood pressure came down, but am now experiencing dizziness and balance issures. Has anyone had a similar side effect with this drug. Have been taking this combination for one week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
(female)

CCJJ HB User
Re: Tareg 160

Can't say about the medication you are on but in the last 3 months I have tried 3 other meds. to reduce my blood pressure. For me, I don't think the dizziness is because of the medication but adjusting to a lower blood pressure. As I have adjusted to a lower blood pressure, the dizziness has reduced a lot. Still black out if I stand up to fast and see that I have had to make some lifestyle changes. Not much but I an more aware when getting out of bed or stand, this has also helped with my dizziness.

Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2010, 02:42 AM   #3
(female)

thelmavr HB User
Re: Tareg 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizdev1 View Post
I am a 63 year old female suffering from hypertension. Blood pressure was surging. Dr put me on Tareg 160 once daily, adalat 20mg twice dailiy and aspartin 1 tab. twice daily. Since taking the Tareg 160 blood pressure came down, but am now experiencing dizziness and balance issures. Has anyone had a similar side effect with this drug. Have been taking this combination for one week.
I am only 36 years old and am also on Tareg 160. As well as Co-Diovan and Adalat one in the morning and one at night, and I am on Bilocor as well. I thought it was only me, but yes, I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Actually holding onto walls for no reason at all!!! So all I can say, join the club.

Closed Thread