I can give you a few quick tips for reducing your cholesterol naturally.
- Eat rolled oats every morning for breakfast with fat free high calcium milk. Or with cholesterol reducing milk. Oats are well known to reduce cholesterol.
- Eat less animal fats. This includes red meat/pork, butter/margerine/ghee/oils.
- Take fish oil supplements. This will increase your good cholesterol. If you don't like taking this try flaxseed oil.
- Eat foods with less or no salt.
- Excercise and aim to reduce 5 to 10kg. Aim to do a minimum of 30minutes per day. (Like walking. This is low intensity and will put less pressure on your joints.)
You may need to still take medication in addition to these. But you will find that these small changes will certainly help you. Good luck.