It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2001, 05:33 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Feldine & BP

I have been on Altace, 5 mgs. for about 3 months due to high BP readings. For about a month my readings at home have been averageing about 117-130/72-80, except when I go to the dr. it shoots right up to 150/90. Before the Altace I was getting some high readings at home also. Always had very low BP, so don't know where this came from? Anyway, about a month ago I developed a very sore lower back and knee pain so last week the dr. put me on Feldine. I took it for about 5 days and it helped the pain very well. Only problem, I started to notice my BP was raising each day until thursday when it went to 160/94. I called the dr. and she told me to get off the Feldine. I have been off it for 3 days and now my BP is back to the 120-130/70's & low 80's. Has anyone ever experienced a reaction like this from an anti inflammatory? Thanx for any input. JJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread