It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2001, 06:27 PM   #1
Inactive

k-i-t-t-y HB User
Norvasc - free med from patient asst pgm

I'm on some patient assistant programs for medications that I take daily. Norvasc has recently been added to daily meds. I've been trying to find a web site about info for the same type of program through Pfizer Parke-Davis. The web sites that I have found have mentioned a program called "Sharing the Care."

Does anyone here get Norvasc from this program? Can you give me any information on how to register for the Pfizer Parke-Davis patient assistant program?

Thank you for any input.

k-i-t-t-y

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2001, 08:41 PM   #2

Irish HB User
Re: Norvasc - free med from patient asst pgm

I can sympathize with you about needing an assistant program to help pay for Norvasc. I, too, take it for my high blood pressure, along with Accupril. My family doctor had me on both at full strength and it was too much for me. I was so dragged out I wanted to just flop down somewhere and stay there. I finally convinced him to let me try half a Norvasc tablet and it works just fine. I have never heard of the assistance program and wouldn't know where to check it out.

If I should run across anything on the subject, I will contact you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2001, 03:44 AM   #3

Rebecca492 HB User
Re: Norvasc - free med from patient asst pgm

Try looking on the website. There should be some contact person. OR you might want to check with your doctor. Some patient assistance programs require them to contact the drug company and fill out paperwork. Hope this helps

Closed Thread