It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
(male)

guzzman HB User
What is happening with my Blood Pressure

Woke up today feeling nausea and checked Blood Pressure(as of March diagnosed with HBP) It was 125/70 but still felt sick, no vomitting.As the day progressed I felt a little weak, and still nausea,I checked my Blood Pressure and it was 179/106,160/100,170/101 I decide to go to a local Hospital driven there by my motther -in- law where they did tests and gave me another medicine to lower my blood pressure (can't recall what medicine) this medicine lowered my Blood Pressure a little and they released me with no Heart problems ,Blood fine and urine came back normal.I can not figure out what is going wrong with my health,what could be causing this feeling of sickness and High Blood Pressure sickness all together . I have felt very tired around Jan. and Feb.this year, then went to the Hospital in March told I have High Blood Pressure
Now feeling tired again,pain in left side of back which comes and goes and now Blood Pressure jumps up again.I was taking Metophrol Tart 25 mg twice a day.Pressure has been fine till today,wish I knew what was happening to me,I don't smoke,drink occassionally and eat rather healthy.
Thanks for listening to my banter
theguzz

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

atengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB Useratengnr HB User
Re: What is happening with my Blood Pressure

Been checked for hyperthyroidism or thyroiditis??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
(male)

soflsun HB Usersoflsun HB Usersoflsun HB Usersoflsun HB Usersoflsun HB Usersoflsun HB Usersoflsun HB User

guzzman,

Any other changes recently you can think of? Extra stress or anxiety?

Old 12-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
(male)

guzzman HB User

Just the everyday normal stress,something just does'nt add up. Wishi could get off this medicine.I think I eat rather healthy,plus I lost 20 lbs since first incident in March

Old 12-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #5
(male)

guzzman HB User

I saw an Endocrinologist in June and he checked thyroid and he said it was normal,plus did 24 hr urine sample test that was normal also

Closed Thread