It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
(male)

johnt51 HB User
High Blood Pressure due to Shingles

I had the same problem, i went to the doctors for a check up and i had a leashion on my back which the nite before had given me hell, but it confused me because it was given me shooting pain to my chest on the right side so i was not sure if it was my chest or the red spot on my back.on seeing the doctor he checked the red spot and said it was a fungus, and then checked my blood pressure and it was 165/65 and was not impressed ,so he done a ECG and the put me in a ambulance and sent to the emergency ward at the hospital were i spent 2 days going through all the test plus a stress test,and then i was let out with a clean bill of health but still high BP but told to change my life style.
It was 4pm when i left the hospital so at about 8pm my so called red spot was annoying me so i decided to fill my script, so i went to the chemist and indicated to the pharmacist to check the red spot (fungus) on my back straight away she indicated that it was shingles and that i had to go back to the hospital to get it checked and a new script ,So i'am pretty sure that my BP problem is due to the shingles, i train 3 times a week in a gym and my BP is never a problem for me

Reply Reply